Cricket Wireless, with its no-contract, low-priced, prepaid plans, has apparently become synonymous on social media with being broke. And while that seems like a pretty harsh read on folks who want a good wireless deal, there have been some fairly hilarious Twitter owns of folks caught out with Cricket.
Here’s just a few of the instances of perfectly nice people getting dragged for using Cricket Wireless.
- There’s the Cricket Wireless user who turned down $800 for a foot video and got dragged by Twitter for acting like she doesn’t need the cash.
You have cricket wireless …..stop trying to flex like you don’t need the money https://t.co/7KHqdGhcvW
— john (@Dat_dudejw) March 12, 2018
Imagine having cricket wireless and turning down $800 https://t.co/pkwamKsf7r
— TEV🗯 (@TevinnJames) March 12, 2018
You should’ve secured the bag cause boyyy you on cricket wireless https://t.co/yWDORSx4tQ
— 💸 Simley.way (@kallme_papxii) March 12, 2018
2. There are those who just throw shade at Cricket without any prompting whatsoever.
imagine having cricket wireless holy shit
— cams🌺 (@cams30_) March 8, 2018
3. Meadow wanted Twitter to help her convince her boyfriend to take her to prom but the recognizable Cricket Wireless screen was what grabbed the attention.
help your girl out, trying to get MY OWN BOYFRIEND to go to prom with me .. it's my senior year man .. twitter PLEASE do ya thing pic.twitter.com/5WFkhcAxt1
— Meadow Uncapher (@meadow_uncapher) March 5, 2018
why this girl got cricket wireless https://t.co/HYlns7RSDc
— huncho jack(son)🤠 (@nottherealJZ) March 9, 2018
4. But every once in a while a Cricket loyalist will pop up in the mentions with an earnest clap back.
y’all love to hate on people with cricket wireless 😂 you really mad bc you’re being taxed
I know I am. Fuck sprint
— pesto Pete (@lostmylighter) March 12, 2018
5. It’s hard out there for Cricket nation. No respect.
Ain’t nobody wit cricket wireless and 13% battery life left gon disrespect me in anyway.
— Betman 😒 (@a_higher_realm) March 12, 2018
6. Because if the service is good and $40 unlimited, there’s no shame in saving a buck.
When your phone bill is only $40, you have unlimited everything & good service. S/o to Cricket Wireless 🤞
— Tun-yuh.💝 (@_PrettyForever_) March 2, 2018
i am tired of this cricket wireless slander pic.twitter.com/SQ8zFeAXvJ
— ☠️ (@CourtBellamy11) February 28, 2018
7. Even if you gotta put up with getting hassled on social media.
u hoes be talking bout baby fever bitch i know u got cricket wireless u not fit to be a mother
— thot breaker (@lilnorthkorea) March 11, 2018